A Career with LedgerDocs
Revolutionize how bookkeepers and accountants work with their clients
Join Our Team
LedgerDocs is a fast-paced start-up dedicated to the idea of simplifying the bookkeeping and accounting process. We’re growing, and are always on the lookout for a friendly, dynamic, and outgoing individual to join our team. Sound like you? Get in touch today!
Coffee is important and we keep the cabinets stocked with all the coffee your heart desires
Flexible Work Hours
An exciting work environment, with flex time and telecommuting opportunities
An open concept office near Lonsdale Quay that is easily accessible via transit & seabus
Join the team and expand your skills while helping to build an application that matters. We are looking for people who thrive in small teams working collaboratively towards a common goal. You will be a key contributor, and it will no doubt be challenging. Sounds like you?
LedgerDocs is a cloud-based document management application designed to help accountants and bookkeepers receive, manage, and collaborate on their client’s important accounting files. We are looking for a talented, dedicated, and friendly Software Engineer to join our team. This is an in-house position based out of our office in North Vancouver, located next to the Lonsdale Quay transit hub.
We have a solid and engaged user base that is growing organically and this is an exciting and unique position with learning and growth opportunities – ideal for new grads looking to build their experience and skills in web application development. You main focus will be to build on and maintain our product suite including web, mobile, and integrations with other apps like Dropbox and QuickBooks Online. You’ll work closely with our small team including product management, development, marketing, and customer success.
- Develop product features in an Agile environment using the LAMP stack.
- Own product features from initial concept, development, testing, to release —all while seeking an understanding of each part in order to comprehend and improve the big picture.
- Proactively suggest ways we can meet or exceed our system performance.
- Provide accurate estimates for work completion and regularly communicate status of deliverables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Some hands-on experience developing, shipping, operating, and/or maintaining web applications including developing and debugging code in an agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and in small teams.
- Fine attention to detail including coding best practices and documentation.
- Familiarity with SVN and/or Git.
- Experience working with API’s would be an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion about your work.
+ Microsoft Excel
+ Microsoft Word
As the Marketing Manager you’ll be leading the marketing and sales activities for our accounting & bookkeeping products and services. You will plan all of our web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and paid advertising campaigns and create or / oversee the delivery of all of our marketing materials, including press releases, advertisements, tradeshow materials, video content, infographics, eBooks, and blog posts. You will brainstorm and execute on growth strategies to drive user adoption and revenue. You’re good at wearing multiple hats, but you also know how to prioritize in order to get things done. This is a position you can learn and grow into.
- Developing and managing a marketing strategy to increase top of the funnel conversion rates and revenue.
- Collaborate with sales, product management, and support teams to plan and maximize reach of new product features and releases.
- Proactively suggest ways we can improve our work and processes.
- Developing KPIs to track results of marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or relevant Diploma)
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in a software / B2B company.
- Experience with digital marketing concepts such as social media, content marketing, Google Ad Words, SEM / SEO.
- Experience managing a B2B website including navigating content management systems like WordPress or Joomla is an asset.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- A great attitude along with the ability to work independently and lead small teams.
- Passionate about your work.
+ Team-work, enthusiastic
+ Being honest and passionate
As a Customer Success Coordinator, you will interact with LedgerDocs customers daily and work closely with all departments across the company, including our bookkeeping, marketing, sales, and development teams, to reach our goal of simplifying how bookkeepers and accountants work with their clients. You’re good at wearing multiple hats, but you also know how to prioritize in order to get things done and deliver exceptional results. With the right attitude, this is a position you can learn and grow into.
This can be a part or full time position with flexible working hours depending on the individual.
- Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to increase our user base and create brand evangelists.
- Follow-up on all inbound leads by phone, email, and online chat.
- Coordinate and deliver dynamic web-based sales presentations and online product demonstrations.
- Coordinate sales and support efforts with sales, marketing, and product development.
- Track all sales activity in our CRM system and prepare reports as required.
- You love using apps to optimize your efficiency and productivity.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone, online meetings, or in-person presentations.
- Self-motivated and self-managing.
- Strong attention to detail and time management.
- Post-secondary education or diploma in a related field.
- 1+ business-to-business sales or customer support experience.