If you want to use the same folder structure across multiple companies, LedgerDocs comes with the ability to duplicate your existing companies folder structure when you are creating a new company.
To duplicate your old folder structure:
- Click “Add Company” button, just like creating a normal company.
- Choose the company type you want to create during step 1.
- In Step 2, type the name of the company, then click “Advanced Options”
- Click on the dropdown that says “Choose a company to copy”, and select the company that you want to duplicate.
- Complete rest of the steps (We have skipped this part for the purposes of this guide, but you can check out the complete steps here)
- After you complete rest of the steps, you should now see the new company with the same folder structure as the company chosen earlier in your list.